Putian yuanxiao :(3) zunli dance patrol road

2022-05-09 0 By

Linshan Palace, a folk spectacle, was selected in the “Chinese Folk Dance Integration of Fujian volume” in 1988, and has been listed in the provincial intangible cultural heritage representative project list.(photo/Guo Jinyu) 01000 ‘mountain palace yamen runner yamen runner nuo dance dance dance originated from the western han dynasty “nuo dance” is a kind of exorcism to destroy became popular in the qing dynasty folk dance moves from generation to generation, is basic unchanged nuo dance of the western han dynasty (photo/mei-qin Lin) yamen runner dance in very simple who is dressed up, head black red striped pants, leg bind carried bamboo rod,Zudeng Caolu original dress (Photo/Zhang Ying) Zudeng Caolu (Photo/Zhang Ying) Zudeng Caolu dance consists of three parts: “Asking for cards”, “opening the way” and “accepting cards”. The dance is bold and unrestrained with simple and simple movements: “Cross-legged jump”, “jumping from side to side”, “looking from side to side” and “swinging from side to side”.Every year, yuanxiao Linshan Palace 38 natural villages will jointly hold a thousand people parade lasting three days, detour along the way a hundred miles, decorated with lanterns, feast performance such as clouds of viewers,Jollification ‘mountain palace make yuanxiao (photo/Zeng Binglin) out of the palace (photo/Guo Zeyu) thyme cruise (photo/Cao Jubo) take a feast (photo/Cao Jubo) acting “yamen runner” holding the stick go ahead of the team escorting one to anywhere there are a lot of people started to perform on drums and face to face in the fireworks voice, sometimes solemn solemn, back-to-backExtremely tension yamen runner escorting photography/Cao Jubo yamen runner dance show (photo/h.) ‘mountain ancient palace yamen runner dance originated from the ancient nuo dance first civilian masculinity, deter evil thing of nuo dance, flooding blast off today people expressed in yamen runner’s unique dance dance festival, pray for the surrounding attractions recommended salt flat was built in the northern song dynasty prosperous beyond five years (1002),It is one of the four county-level Confucian temples in Fujian province and is now a national key cultural relic protection unit.Surrounded by mountains on three sides and facing the sea on the east and west, there are Huiyuan Temple, Jade Emperor Palace, Immortal Tower in tianzhong, etc. It is a scenic spot integrating natural landscape, historical culture, scenic spots, ecological gardens and mountains, seas and rivers.Tianzhong Longevity Tower for the national key cultural relic protection units.(Photo/Zhang Li) Located east and west in front of Longhua Temple, Lighthouse Village, Longhua Town, Xianyou County.Built by Guo Yong during the reign of Daguan, Zhenghe (1107-1118) of the Northern Song Dynasty, it is an octagonal five-story hollow stone structure.In 2013, it was declared a national key cultural relic protection unit.(Photo/Hu Ang) Located near Jiuzusi Temple, Xiyuan Township, Xianyou County, It was built in the 6th year of Xiantong In tang Dynasty (865). It is the oldest existing hollow stone pagoda in Fujian province and a key cultural relic under national protection.(Photo/Zhang) Located in The Dongmen community, Licheng Street, Xianyou County.It was built in the fifth year of Daoguang in the Qing Dynasty (1825). It took 30 years to complete. The square is 16 meters high and 8 meters wide, and inlaid with the “Charity” plaque in the middle, it is a fine piece of ancient stone carving art, known as “the first square of Fujian”.(Photo/Zhang Li) Jinshishan Fushen Taoist Temple is located in the campus of Xianyou No.1 Middle School. It was built by Fu Ji’s third son Fu Qian in 1130, the fourth year of jianyan in the Southern Song Dynasty. It has been rebuilt in the style of Ming and Qing Dynasties through the ages, with magnificent structure and elegant appearance.Southern song dynasty patriotic poet, writer late king wrote “little teacher renewed concept of male mascot merits monastery where” articles of Fu Ji spoke highly of.(Photo/Zhang Li) Located in Nanqiao community, Licheng Subdistrict, across Mulan Creek.In the 8th year of Shaoxing of song Dynasty (1138), the bridge pier was built by three brothers Chen Keda with funds.The ancient bridge is all paved with large stone bars, with stone balustrades on both sides. At the south end of the bridge, there are two armored generals with helmets and swords in their hands.(Photo/Zhang Li) Located in Dongshi Village, Yuanzhuang Town, the earthen building is called “Yi Yi Building”. It is square in shape and has a civil structure. It has three floors and the thickest wall is 1.24 meters.(Photo/Zhang Ying) Located in Qianlian Village, Gaiwei Town, Xianyou County, there are 16 big houses adjacent to each other, forming a 2.5 km long “DING” shaped old residential complex. It has been more than 200 years ago. It is an ancient residential complex built by a family named Lian.(Photo/Zhang Li) Shicang Township, Xianyou County, is an ancient Village of han Dynasty with a history of more than 2,000 years. It is a state-level historical and cultural village.The village has a thousand years of ancient tree camphor holding banyan, Yu Gate wonder three waves, song Dynasty ancient stone drum mountain and many other natural landscape.Jichuan Zhangbo Banyan (photo/Tension) is located in Xianyou County, Nantou Town Nanxi Village High wang Mountain, is the city’s highest tower, has a sad and beautiful legend story, preserved the Tang Dynasty relief stone carvings, song Dynasty stone trough, Ming Dynasty ancient Saimen, immortal Tai ruins, Guanyin cave and other landscapes.(Photo by Zhang Ying) It is located in Badou Town, Xianyou County, 600 meters above sea level and 5 kilometers long.Beginning to repair in the Song Dynasty, then successive dynasties to build nunnery shop, building road pavilion tree planting.Song Fu wen Ge to be made Chen Zhe, the Republic of China teacher Wu Wei and other inscribed.(Photo/Zhang Li) also known as Sun PI, was founded in the 8th year of Yuan Da De (1304).Taipingpi has been abandoned for more than 700 years, and the existing PI dam was rebuilt in October of the 18th year of The Ming Dynasty (1482).Taipingpi is the best place to watch the “River and sea will flow”.In 2016, it was selected into the Water Cultural Heritage list of Fujian Province.(Photo/Zhang Li) Located in Shufeng Township, Xianyou County, it got its name because it has more than 400 century-old pines.Between the pine forests, there is a four-kilometer-long ancient post road for thousands of years, which is the only way for ancient scholars to enter Beijing for the examination. It is called “Zhuanyuan Road”.(Photo/Zhang Ying) In April 1927, Chen Guozhu (Liao Hua), secretary of putian Special District Committee of the Communist Party of China, established the first Party branch in Xianyou County — the Upper Palace Branch of the Communist Party of China.(Photo/Zhang Zhang) Located in Tanbian Village, Duwei Town, it was built under the orders of Zheng Ji, a famous historical and economic official and official of Nanjing Household Ministry, in the 10th year of Chenghua of Ming Dynasty (1474).When Zheng Ji was inscribing the name of the bridge, he suddenly heard the sound of deer on the mountain, so he wrote down “Deer Singing Bridge”.(Photo by Zhang Ying)